At Northside Behavioral Health Center, we strive to provide our staff with a comprehensive and useful benefits package. Below is a brief summary of our current package; this is subject to change, though, as we are always looking to improve and expand our offerings!
Health & Life Insurance
Northside Behavioral Health Center offers comprehensive insurance benefits to our fulltime employees:
- Medical insurance coverage offered through Blue Cross/Blue Shield – employees are offered 2 plan options
- Dental insurance coverage offered through Mutual of Omaha – employees are offered 2 plan options
- Vision insurance coverage offered through Superior Vision
- Basic Life insurance and Basic ADD insurance is provided to each employee at one times their annual salary
- Voluntary Life and Voluntary ADD insurance is offered through Mutual of Omaha. Employees may select coverage in varying amounts. Coverage is also available for spouse and children
- Short Term and Long Term Disability insurance is offered through Mutual of Omaha
- Hospital Confinement, Accident and Critical Care insurance is offered through Colonial Life
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Dependent Care Assistance (DCA) are offered through MedCom
- Employee Assistance Program: an EAP is available to all employees and their household members.
- 401K is offered through Fidelity. Employees are eligible to enroll after 1 year of service and there are 2 Open Enrollment Periods: January 1 and July 1.
- All Full-time and Part-time Employees are eligible for PTO, which is accrued each pay period.
- Northside recognizes 7 holidays as eligible Paid Holidays. If a department is closed or partially closed, staff receive up to 8 hours of holiday pay; those who work on a holiday are eligible to receive holiday pay up to 8 hours in addition to their regular hourly pay. The eligible holidays are: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Day after Thanksgiving (Black Friday) and Christmas Day.
- Northside also offers many opportunities for Staff Development, including paid training, reimbursement for professional licenses and promotional opportunities.