At Northside Behavioral Health Center, we strive to provide our staff with a comprehensive and useful benefits package. Below is a brief summary of our current package; this is subject to change, though, as we are always looking to improve and expand our offerings!
- We offer Medical insurance through Florida Blue at a cost of just $20 a pay period for an employee.
- Dental and Vision coverage are offered through Humana; there are 2 options for Dental – a Dental HMO and a Dental PPO.
- Basic Life and Basic ADD is provided at one times the annual salary; additional coverages are available for the employee, spouse and child(ren).
- 3 AFLAC plans are offered to employees of Northside: Accidental Indemnity, Hospital Indemnity and Cancer Care.
- A Flexible Spending Account is offered through TASC – both Healthcare and Dependent Care accounts are available.
- Employee Assistance Program: an EAP is available to all employees and their household members.
- 401K is offered through Fidelity. Employees are eligible to enroll after 1 year of service and there are 2 Open Enrollment Periods: January 1 and July 1.
- All Fulltime and Part-time Employees are eligible for PTO, which is accrued each pay period.
- Northside recognizes 7 holidays as eligible Paid Holidays. If a department is closed or partially closed, staff receive up to 8 hours of holiday pay; those who work on a holiday are eligible to receive holiday pay up to 8 hours in addition to their regular hourly pay. The eligible holidays are: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Day after Thanksgiving (Black Friday) and Christmas Day.
- Northside also offers many opportunities for Staff Development, including paid training, reimbursement for professional licenses and promotional opportunities.